Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome to Family Travel Adventure!

Traveling with children is sometimes a necessity and sometimes a conscious choice. Either way, the accomodations, the way you get to where you're going, and what you bring are all affected in significant ways. I have been frustrated at the lack of information available on a personal level, presented in a way that was more like friends sharing information. I hope for this place to become not just a source of information, but also a place where reviews, opinions, and advice can be shared.
Most of my research will be related to US travel, at least for now, but at some point I will branch out into international travel, especially in the Carribbean.

I hope all of you will enjoy this and find my information useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment